Friday, May 1, 2015

Earthquake!

The Earthquake!  Oh dear.  We are so sad for our beloved Nepal.  What a week this has been.  It's unreal and I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and say to Ramon, "MAN, what a nightmare I had!"  We are thankfully OK and have just been very, very busy as you can imagine, with no time to update this.  Plus, we didn't have internet for several days.  I have updated the hospital's blog, which is my job, so head on over there any time you'd like to check it out:

This picture sadly says the reality of too many families.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for us and please keep praying for everyone!!!

I still don't have time to make a "real" post, so for those of you who didn't see this on Facebook, 
I'm just going post a link to a newspaper article about our hospital (and yes, Ramon is mentioned)
from a newspaper in India.  It will give you a quick update.

By the way, Ramon is the one who set up the intensive care unit on the lawn. 

Sadly, the death toll has risen too much since this was written.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers.  Keep them coming!
We still are having aftershocks.  My legs sometimes feel like jelly.

Blessings to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment