Monday, November 1, 2010

Look What I Found!!!

Guess what I found this morning?!  Cute!  Cute!  Cute!




What a fun surprise!

I had gone up to the balcony of our apartment building to feed the neighbor's cat.  These neighbors had gone to Pokhara...(Looking forward to the time when we can go!  When?  Who knows?!)
...and the other neighbors who were feeding the cat also went to Pokhara a few days later so I was now feeding the cat. 



The cat followed me up the stairs, but she wouldn't go out onto the balcony, which was odd.  Then I saw this:

Oh, I thought, the other neighbor's cat!  She has her own food and shouldn't be over here.  (As it turns out she wasn't that neighbor's cat, but another one who looks like her.  I haven't found the owner of this cat yet...maybe tomorrow.)

I opened the door to the balcony, which has this view




and she jumped onto a nearby roof. 

I turned to put the first cat's food down and I saw something moving on the bottom shelf of this old shelf!




Was it???  Yes!  It was two adorable kittens!!!








I haven't been able to find out who they belong to yet, but they seem happy and cozy.  I left water for the mother, but I want her to go back to her home, wherever that is, to eat.

Even though I sort of feel like they're ours, since I think I'm the first one to see them, we can't adopt them as I'm allergic to the little sweeties! 

I'll keep you updated.  Have a nice and cozy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment